Monday, August 17, 2009

Obama Concedes Public Healthcare Option! But, As You Guessed, Liberals Are Unhappy

This is no less than amazing to me. Never did I think that the gangsters we now have in Washington would dare concede to public interest.

I'd like to thank all the brave men and women who showed up the at the protests and made their voices heard. You are the true voices of America, representing the Democracy that your forefathers fought and died for. Tell Pelosi to kiss it, YOU are the real Americans!

I'd also like to thank the "Blue Dog" Democrats; liberals with a bit of sense. Old-school liberals, I've always called you; ones who realize that the haughty, high-handed, self-important Bolsheviks in office now have completely lost it.

Again, a huge thank you to all involved. Tis but a small step, but a major highway is built a few feet at a time.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_health_care_overhaul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter