Monday, July 20, 2009

Michael Savage Unbanned From Britain!

This is fantastic news for democracy and free speech everywhere.

As of July 18, 2009, Dr. Michael Savage is unbanned from Britain thanks to incoming Home Secretary Alan Johnson. Johnson cited the entire escapade as a "terrible blunder" and completely scrapped the list of personas-non-grata composed by former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.

What I find amazing is that such a "non influential" person as Dr. Savage virtually forced Smith from her position. In the events of her misuse of taxpayer money and the outrageous ban of a man who has never done anything to warrant it, Jacqui Smith stepped down last month.

"I am stunned by this sudden sign of sanity in the U.K. government," Savage told World Net Daily. "But I won't believe it until they send a letter to me confirming it."

Whatever you may think of conservative radio show host Michael Savage, his ban was outright fascistic and based on false pretense. I'm very pleased to see the ban lifted from one of my favorite people in the media.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter